To end domestic and sexual violence, as well as child sexual and physical abuse through a collaborative, multidisciplinary approach to investigations, advocacy, and support, while working in the community to change attitudes, beliefs and behaviors.
To provide safety and comprehensive support to all victims of family violence and to promote activities that work toward the elimination of violence toward men, women and children.
For help in a domestic violence situation:
CALL 1.800.33.HAVEN – (800.334.2836) or the Local 24/7 Hotline at 229.388.1541
For help in a sexual assault situation:
CALL 1.800.656.HOPE – (800.656.4673) or the Local 24/7 Hotline at 229.388.1541
To make a confidential child abuse report: CALL 1.855.422.4453
Please call 911 in emergency situations.
Our Three Doors of Service
Read more of our survivor stories and testimonials at the link below.
CHECK OUT OUR SOCIAL MEDIA
Interested in Donating?
You can donate to the program of your choice!
- Ruth’s Cottage Domestic Violence Prevention Program
- Ruth’s Cottage Sexual Assault Advocacy Program
- The Patticake House Child Advocacy Program
- RCPCH Teen Dating Violence Prevention Program
- RCPCH Latino Outreach Program
- RCPCH Stewards of Children Darkness to Light Child Sexual Abuse Prevention Training
- Hope for Kids Christmas Community Service Project (formerly known as Suitcases for Kids)
- The Patticake House Renovation Project
Not sure how to give?
Click DONATE to find out ways to give and to donate