RCPCH Finance and Grant Manager (FGM)
Salaried, Exempt with Benefits – 40 Hours per Week
Salary Range: $40,000 – $60,000
New Hire Starting Range $40,000 – $45,000
General Job Description
A professional position charged with the primary responsibility of financial operations and grant management for the organization. The secondary responsibilities of the FGM will be the record keeping and tracking of employee requirements of staff. The FGM will be employed by and responsible to the Executive Director.
Qualifications for Position
- A minimum of bachelor’s degree preferred but a high level of comparable work experience will be considered.
- Integrity, strong work ethic, self-motivation, high level of communication skills, proven business acumen, and track record of effective program and time management.
- Work experience in fiscal management including grants and proven ability in accurate detailed timely documentation work required.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Management skills necessary to support financial and administrative duties of a social service agency.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and effective communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Ability to pass a criminal background check and health/drug screening and to conduct self with emotional maturity and professionalism.
- Ability to work as a team member with open communication and respect for team members.
- Prepare and submit grant activation documents, reimbursement requests, budget adjustment requests and required reports.
- Tracks GA Crime Victims Compensation transactions.
- Review and code accounts payable check requests and processing of accounts payable.
- Review, approve, and process payroll documents each pay period.
- Maintain CJCC funded staff time sheets.
- HR Management of RCPCH employees to include employee file upkeep, tracking employee training, handling insurance and retirement business, and tracking compensation.
- Produce personnel documents as needed (reports, hire letters, etc.)
- Serve as a member of the RCPCH Management Team.
- Other duties as assigned by the Executive Director.
Direct Service Tasks
- Reviews, accepts/denies, and processes all client assistance requests.
- Prepare and submit grant reimbursements and budget adjustment requests.
- Submits all grant statistical and other requested reports.
Equal Opportunity Employer – all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.