(Position open until filled)
Hourly, Non-Exempt without Benefits - PRN
Hourly Pay Range: $18.00 - $25.00
General Job Description
Under the supervision of the Executive Director provides bookkeeping services and support to Ruth's Cottage and The Patticake House fiscal management including payroll and accounts payable processing, filing of all payroll taxes and reports, and bank reconciliation. Assists the Executive Director and Assistant Director with creation of financial reports required for grant management, board reports and annual audit. Assists Executive Director with input of annual budget.
Qualifications for Position
- Completion of a high school or general equivalency diploma (GED) required with degree in accounting or comparable bookkeeping experience.
- Minimum of five years of work experience in related field of accounting/payroll/bookkeeping.
- Demonstrates ability to work independently and proficient in using up to date Quickbooks Software for Non-Profits.
Job Responsibilities and Performance Standards
- Monthly bank reconciliation
- Accounts Payable entry and check printing
- Payroll entry and direct deposit transmit
- Payroll tax e-payment transmits
- Quarterly payroll tax forms
- End of year W-2's and 1099's
- Entering budget figures
- Creating custom reports as needed
- Creating accounts/systems for grant funds management
- Assists with annual audit as needed